Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Adam By Ted Dekker (2008)

I have a nasty habit of reading the last part first to see if I want to read an entire book. Something told me not to do that with this book and I am glad I didn't because it was awesome!!! Adam is the story of a serial Killer named Eve and the FBI agent Daniel who tracks him down. That is all I want to tell you because I am afraid if I start to tell you, I will spill the beans. And I do not want to spill the beans. I want you to be as engaged, involved and as SCARED as I was. So...a FBI behavorist is tracking a serial killer. He ends up as a victim and dies...yes dies. He is then revived and begins having bizarre episodes related to his near death experience and the serial killer. That's it...all ya get. Go read the book~with the lights on!

I cannot wait to read his new book coming out in the fall and when I have recovered from this one, I will go and get some of his others, just to see.

1 comment:

Crystal Farish said...

Sooooo glad to know that someone else reads the last few pages first. I just can't live with the stress of wondering how it ends. :)

What's at the top of your best reads of books you've read recently??